Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can I do fitness WiThOuT LoSiNg WeiGhT?

I'm 18 years old. I am 53kg and 168cm. (117 pounds and 5.51feet or 66.1 inches i think)
Im starting fitness,exercises today. Ive joined a sports club. Im normal sized person and Idont want to loose weight. I just want lo lose my little tummy and my main reason is to keep fit and be healthy. What type of eating habits..etc do you advise me not to loose weight while doing exercises regularly. (I never made exercises regularly before.)
Answer:
well you may want to add some more calories to your diet and for the stomach you probley want to go for the sit-ups and crunches which flattens out you tummy but thats pretty much the only place you lose weight with this exersise. Don't forget to drink a lot of water while working out. Hope this helped.
Take Care.
If you don't want to lose weight you should allow for the extra calories in your diet,as you gain muscle it is quite likely that you will actually gain weight as muscle weighs more than fat.
For some great ideas on diet and fitness go to
www.sparkpeople.com.au
HONEY U DO NOT NEED TO LOSE ANY WEIGHT!! YOU NEED TO DO SOME TUMMY EXERCISES!! AND SOME RUNING ...!!!!!!!
HEY THANKS FOR UR ANSWER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net