Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can I fix my flat bum in time for my wedding in 4 months??

I myself don't have such a bad body, im 5ft 9'' and 59kg, but the thing is my bum is my problem...My hips seem to be a small bit wider than my bum...Anyone have the same problem, and what can I do to make my bum stand out a bit more. thanks
Answer:
Squats lunges and plies will do absolute wonders for the legs and butt. Check the web or this website: http://exercise.about.com/cs/exercisewor...As for the hips, cardio is the best answer. In four months you could reshape yourself like you could have never believed. Do 40-60 min of cardio(or at least 30!) about 4 times a week. Work those muscles a little bit and you won't be disapointed!And surf the web! There are how-to's EVERYWHERE!
Wear one of those underwear with built in enhancers - they work wonders.
Squats....where your butt comes right down to your calf, making sure you push off with your heals
Stiff leg deadlifts.....this one can be tricky for beginners so get some advice on how to do it
Lunges
Step ups....stepping up onto a bench/elevated surface while holding something for weight
Do squats, cycle, sprints, any exercise that requires a strong backside.
You could take up rock climbing and 90% of rock climbing is legwork. Of course, going to the gym is a lot easier and closer for most people. I enjoy the fresh air and nature for myself.
Hello, I am a fitness instructor and can tell you that there really is not anything you can do, you could try to develop your bum with some simple exercises. This will encourage tone and shape. I wont tell you what exercises on here because you need a professional in front of you to teach you. I recommend a gym, ask the instructors to teach you exercises to develop your bum. But I bet there are so many women wanting a smaller butt, and I really doubt that anyone will notice your but when you get married, because the day is about your special marrage with someone- not you bum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net