Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can I feet attractive bein fat?

I am overweight due to hard pregnancies and health issues that cause weight gain. I used to weigh 105 pounds! I would love to find the secret for feeling atractive where I am at. I need to accept me for me but not an easy thing! My hubby tells he wouldn't be with anyone he wasn't attracted to. But that doesn't help much. I need a way to work on how I see myself and need a secret to feeling attractive!
Answer:
Make sure your hair is the best style for you and keep it looking nice. Do your nails, fingers and toes. Dress in something that looks nice on you, not just sweats or lounging around stuff. Put on jewelry. Be sure to wear makeup. If you do this every day you'll begin to feel good about you.I looked at what I was eating and decided to cut out sodas. I realized I was drinking 3 a day. So I cut out one of them and it helped. Now I drink water with a tiny bit of soda in it as I hate the taste of water, makes me ill. And I've lost 10 pounds in just one month. Now I figure it took me some time to get to where I am so it will take some time to get it off.Meds can play havoc on our bodies. Good luck and remember God doesn't make junk :)
Okay. You want your "feet" to be attractive?I know that was a typo. How about this:1) Stop inhaling Little Debbie snack cakes and entire pizzas.
2) Turn off the computer
3) Go to the gym.That wasn't so hard was it??
See a doctor for a complete check up. Get a membership to a gym, form a good diet plan, set a realistic goal(maybe not 105)...give yourself a break...
You have got to work on your self confidence. Beauty is not only an outward appearance.
Its a big change, but you have to work with what you have. Don't just moop on the fact on how little you were, you can be just as pretty now. If you truly can't stand your weight, do something about it.
Start exercising, and it will make you feel a whole lot better about yourself.
My advice is to look at other overweight people that have self-confidence and tell yourself if she feels that good about herself I can feel good about myself. If you don't accept yourself it it hard for other people to. So you have a little extra fat you're a good person with a great family enjoy them and don't let those extra pounds ruin all the good things you have.
Let me see if I understand you correctly. You don't believe your husband, and you actually think one of us can convince you that you're okay?
Start by loving and respecting yourself for who you are. I don't discriminate against any person, unless it's a person with a poor spirit and a heart full of hatred. But I know that maybe you worry about what other people think of you. It's not easy to overcome this, but it can be done. Go for it. You have your hubby's support, and I'm pretty sure that your relatives are supportive as well. Have a good one.
You can feel attractive by loving yourself. The truth is as old as time. Beauty comes from inside. If you have a positive attitude on life, it shows through. I have seen some really heavy girls who were beautiful, because they treated me kind, and talked to me as if I were a human being. Others were ugly, I guess because they hated who they were, and it showed in their attitude towards life. Love all people around you, and treat them with kindness. Tell yourself everyday that you are beautiful. Act that way in public. People are attracted to people who show that inward glow. I do not look at a persons looks, I first listen to them talk. When I hear a person giving out love with words and deeds, I look at them as beautiful. Love yourself, and learn to love others. Quit thinking as being not being attractive, and you won't be. Oh, you can lose weight, but it won't matter. Be a loving person.
My husband is the same way, he said that he would leave me if i got fat. I like to use Herbalife to keep healthy even though i do not need to lose weight. My sister is on it because she wants to lose weight and she says it is working great!
Visit http://www.HerbUrHealth.net
It's all in the mind. You are what you think. I am a black female with a well toned body but my younger sister is 80 pounds over weight and my oldest sister is 120 pounds over weight. They both have had more boyfriends than me. Why? Because they believe that they are beautiful and their weight is a blessing not a curse. Unfortunately, society accepts overweight black women vs white women but I believe that it's not up to society, it's up to the mindset of the woman (regardless of race). I you want to feel attractive while being overweight then believe that you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net