Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can I firm up my droopy butt and thighs?

My butt and thighs have zero muscle mass after losing 40 lbs. I don't really have any loose skin. They are flabby but I am 5'7 136 lbs and I have a nice figure. How can I build feminine muscle mass in these areas and lose the flab ...thanks for your responses
Answer:
Well done on the weight loss try walking/running up stairs or a stepper aerobics routine. Basically anything that that puts your thighs on a right angle to your body like an L shape and using your but muscles to pull yourself through the exercise motion, hope that makes sense. eg. Bike riding , stairs, squats even power walking or jogging would be good and like someone else suggested dancing, or ice skating have fun..
eliptical machines! They are wonderful. You can do it backwards and it really tones the butt up nicely! good luck and congrats on losing the weight!
Ice or roller skating. Ice skaters always have great legs and buttocks. Those are also the areas I feel soreness in after such activities.
Eat only when hungry. Eat only nutritious and not junk. Include plenty of uncooked vegetables and fruits in ur meals. Do not take more than three meals a day unless diabetic. Nothing in between except water. It will help u to contain ur craving for if u chew each morsel of food 32 times. It will also help ur brain to generate a signal that u have had enough. Take light exercises and brisk walks regularly. These practices will help u to attain ideal weight within a reasonable time span.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net