Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can I gain weight fast?

I am 14, 110 pounds and about 5"4. I want to gain about 15 pounds in about 2 months... can I? Also I dont want to gain it by just eating junk food. If you have actually found a way to gain weight and you have done it please tell me! Thanks
Answer:
muscle is the answer. do only minimal amounts of cardio (running etc) but build muscle. do situps and crunches, pullups, pushups, lift weights, and eat healthy protein to make it easier: eggs (watch ur cholesterol), lean meats; chicken (not fried), turkey (not fried, duh), pork tenderloin. it helps u build muscle. just work on the weights. good luck, i wish i had to gain weight! lol
omg i'm trying to lose about 15 lbs right now. it's actually simple cuz i have food issues and practically am addicted to it. just eat A LOT of cereal and pizza and stuff. eat until ur slightly too full and ur stomach will start to expand and ull wanna eat more and gain weight. if i didn't exercise i'd be like 10 lbs more than i am right now probably
read tips on gaining body mass and dietary needs on this site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net