Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can I drop inches around my waist and thighs in just a few three weeks?

I need to drop inches around my waist and thighs in a few weeks.
Can anyone help?Thank you!
Answer:
I use and recommend all natural Cinch Inch Loss Plan. It's easy to follow and very healthy. It's powered by leucine, an essential amino acid that travels directly to muscle to signal synthesis. It helps your body preserve muscle mass while you loss weight and inches from fat.On most diets, you lose muscle as well as fat. When you lose muscle you lose some of your body's ability to burn fat and your metabolism drops.This plan allows you to keep the muscle you have, burn fat, and lose inches.I was on the plan for three weeks and lost 4 1/2 inches from my waistline and 2 1/4 inches from my hips.Hope this is helpful and feel free to contact me with questions.
the cabbage soup diet is quite succsesful! 5 pounds in a week, stabilize for a week and do it again! substitute sodas for water or cranberry juice and get nuts and raisins as snack instead of "healthy" snackbars wich stil have a lot of fat and sugar
cheers
No, not safely! I did so, but then, my jaw was broken and it was hard to get anything past the wires. I lost 125 lbs in 6 weeks or less and I only weighed 150 to begin with. It nearly killed me, so be careful.
It's better to lose slowly, like 5lbs a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net