Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can I get my booty back to where it is supposed to be...?

I am 26 have 3 kids, they are 5,7,8... I weigh about 110, and I am 5ft 3in.. I once had this beautiful booty that was right were it was supposed to be, and well over the last 3 years it is heading south. I have found myself to have the most dreaded finger warms, it is not hard anymore, and I am just lost about what to do.. I am not against making it back where it goes just never had to do anything like this.. SO I have no idea where to start... please please anyone out there if your booty dropped and you got it back tell me what you did, I want my big booty back lol.. thanks everyone
Answer:
I am in the same boat. . .
Try some of these exercisesLay on your back and put your feet flat on the ground. Push up off the floor, making your pelvis closer to the ceiling. ( you can let a kid sit on you for added resistance)Squats ( hold a baby for added resistance)Lunges (hold a baby for added resistance)Try some "Plea -A" ( the thing ballerinas do), stand with your heels back to back, then lower yourself like you are doing a squat. ( Don't do this holding a baby, it is tough enough keeping your balance)
There are 3 ways I know, I'll list from memory.1) Squats
2) Lunges
3) Losing all excess body fat around your buttThe site listed in sources will give you proper technique to use as well as how often to do them and how many of them to do. You may increase them as you see fit, but do not over do it.
cardio (e.g.running, hiking, swimming) 4-6 times a week for 30-50min.
squats, lunges etc, but the best one - stand up facing wall, hold on to it and keep torso straight, heels together, feet making 90 degrees, lift leg backwards (the one thats foot paralel the wall). you have to feel your butt muscles working. do 20reps with one and the same with other leg. repeat 2-3 times.
In addition to eating right, use weight lifting exercises that work the whole body but focus on compound exercises such as squats, leg presses, lunges, and the like. Some cardio helps too. We cannot spot reduce so we have to lose fat on the whole body while building some muscle to stimulate the metabolism.Here are links to weekly workouts and a sample meal plan.
The stairmaster works also if you lay on your back with a chair or your couch in front of you bend your knees and put them on the couch, pick one leg up and push down with the other leg lifting your butt off the floor. Do one leg than the other.
go to www.shapefit.com they have many neat excersises, on balls, dumbells, carpet ANYTHING, just check it outt!
get on the floor and get on your hands and knees. then kick one foot up all the way backwards. then switch. i think they are called kick backs. or do some cardio. running or the elliptical. I am 27 i weigh about 200 pounds but my butt is firm and round and up were it is supposed to be from the elliptical machine and squats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net