Sunday, October 25, 2009

Help! i need a quick diet to loose 5-10lbs in a week?


Answer:
I have to preface this by saying losing that much in a week is unhealthy. However, I say the easiest way to lose it would be to get cardio exercise everyday as well as keeping your calories at about 1200 (I know, doesn't sound like much, but you can do it). Good luck!
The only thing I know will help out is to eliminate carbs for the week. No pasta, bread, potatoes,sugars, chips and drink alot of water. Snack on cut up veggies to keep you full. Try to do some cardio every day to burn additional calories.
Eat 1200 calories and exercise.But, the first 10 lbs you lose is water weight and not fat, so for a long-term goal, losing that much is pretty worthless.
48 hour celebrity diet...its a liquid and in your local pharmacy. i did it and lost 11 pounds of water weight in 2 days....i fit in my favorite jeans so perfectly
Well its extreme but I read you could take an enema and lose 5 -20Lbs in an hour or go on that Lemonade diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net