Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hey I need some advice, I really need a decision before I do my homework?

Okay, well I used to skip meals and my heart beat/ pulse went down to 43 and i felt horrible(very cold/starving) my docoto ordered that i eat 3 meals, and 3 snacks and i did exactly as told. Well I was supposedly under weight but i don't think i was underweight, i think i just had a low pulseb/c not eating and stuff. My problem is i came out of the hospital this just this tuesday and i have a big, ugly pot belly looking stomach!! and no i'm not just seeing that my lil sis told me i'm not skinny. so i want to either cut some food out of my meals or...exercise but my doc said no exercising and my meals seem pretty big to me,i would simply cut down but i'm scared i'll get sick again. should i do some ab workout and not cut my meals or should i cut some of my meals and abs? help
Answer:
A big stomach but skinny body? You might have edema.
You clearly still have distorted body image issues. You can't rely on your little sister's visual interpretation of "skinny."Please go back to the hospital and get more help until you are healthy again. You are anorexic and you need to take this seriously.
u should listen to your docto because he/she might be right and if you do not obay the docto something might happen to you that is going 2 risk your life.
I vote that you go back and speak with your doctor about the issue. Be very honest with hi and tell him exactly how you feel about evrything that is a factor with your health. He should be able to give you a good honest answer. The main thing to consider here isyour health. Feeling good and being healthy make life so good. Go talk to your doc that is what he is there for. Good luck.
your doctor knows what's best for you....wait for few more weeks to recuperate completely before you try working out those abs
definetly listen to your doctor doctors know best

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net