Saturday, October 31, 2009

How can i lose weight in about 2 months??

i have been trying to lose weight for the past 2 months and i have been taking this exercise class for about a 2 and a half months and its not really helping me lose weight, i need some diet tips and some exercise tips.
Answer:
I lost 105 pounds in 6 months. Here is how I did it.
1. Every morning get up and walk for 45 minutes. You can start with less time, but you want to get up to 45 minutes, and it must be fast walk. You want your heart rate to go up. It must be in the morning, it kick starts your metabolism.
2. I cut out Red Meat, and fatty foods. Boneless skinnless chicken breast, baked, or grilled, rice and vegetables (steamed).
3. Eat half. Just eat half of what you normally eat. Put 1/2 on your plate, and put the rest away. Cook less. When you go to fast food, get salads only. Or grilled chicken. No fries, only diet soda. Or water.It will work, once you get into a routine, you will get hooked on the results, and you will keep the routine. It has been over a year for me. Also start counting your calories. Write them down. You would be amazed as to how much more aware you are of your caloric intake, if you actually write it down. We recently discovered a site that offers a great program that counts calories, as well as keeps track of everything. It allows multiple users, so everyone in the family can keep track. They offer a free 7 day trial, and so far I am very impressed with the product. Try the 7 days and see. It allows you to add the exercise that you do during the day, which increases the amount of calories you can take in. Very Cool!!
http://www.calorieking.comA sight with some really cool diet calculators and interesting calorie counting calculators is here. Check it out.
http://www.caloriesperhour.com/...Check out my before and after pic at my yahoo 360 page
http://profiles.yahoo.com/gorillamyke...Stay motivated, and get up and walk every day. I seriously lost all my weight starting off my day on my walk. Good LUCK!
My family and I have been using the best cleansing technology...:)the first time I did it, I lost 16 pounds in 9 days:)...check out this site....w w w .gocleanse. com/colinIt will change your life:)
Eat more. 3 healthy meals...with some healthy snacks in between. It fires up your metabolism.Vary the intensity of your cardio workouts. The body kicks into fat burning mode when you do differing intensities such as a walk/run or a walk/jog.
%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;10 lbs/3 days//////////////////////// try hydroxycut (pills)
The secret is acknowledging the true purpose of food as fuel rather than entertainment. Focus on protein, fats, and carbohydrates and learn about each of them. A little bit of research online will teach you a lot. Remember, don't diet; change your eating lifestyle. Doing so will change your life for the better. For the exercise, consider it a priority to include it into your routine.Anyway, if you want it simple, here it is in ten steps:
1. protein is good...eat plenty (about 30% of your caloric intake)
2. fats are good and bad...know the difference
3. saturated and trans fats are the bad ones - limit these
4. poly- and mono-unsaturated fats are good - don't be afraid of them
5. carbohydrates are good and bad...know the difference
6. fibers and complex carbs are the good ones - eat these (about 40% of your caloric intake)
7. sugars and simple carbs are the bad ones - limit these, particularly late in the day (stay away from sodas and chips!)
8. drink water - lots and lots and lots of water. It's the only drink you need. Anything else is either wasted or simply bad for you
9. Eat 4-6 "meals" a day to boost your metabolism.
10. A meal is defined as a portion of a low-fat, protein rich entree, a portion of veggies for vits/mins, and a portion of complex carbs. (You can get these combined as a health shake)For exercise, it's even simpler:
1. 4-6 hours per week
2. 45-90 min each day you exercise
3. do aerobic exercise (20-40 min) every day you exercise
4. work abdominals every day you exercise (between sets makes it easy)
5. do chest and triceps exercises on one day
6. do back and biceps exercises on a different day
7. do legs and shoulder exercises on a different day
8. do your exercises in sets (i.e. 3 times with 6-12 repetitions each)
9. keep a record of what you do to measure progress.
10. when your progress stalls (called "plateau"), switch up your routine.
Walk for thirty minutes a day. It can even be broken up in 2 sets of 15 minutes or 3 sets of 10 minutes if you don't have the time. Start off slowly to help build up your stamina. Eventually you will want to step it up a pace to the point where it would be difficult to have a conversation while walking. Get that blood flowing and the heart pumping. Push ups, squats, and crunches will help build muscle that will help you burn more calories. Change your diet. The food you are eating may be keeping you from losing weight, especially foods and beverages with high fructose corn syrup in them. Cleanse your organs that help you eliminate the waste products in your body(liver, bladder, kidney, and colon cleanse). Drink 64 oz of water throughout the day. This will help your body eliminate toxins and waste more efficiently and it will also make you feel full. Remember, what goes in your body should also come out. I started my diet a little over 4 months ago and have lost 38 pounds. I have so much more energy and I feel great. You can try this site. It has alot of information about toxins that enter the body by the foods we eat. It also has some links to sites where you can purchase all natural organ cleansers, vitamins and diet supplements to help you stay healthy and fit. Good luck and remember to change your diet. Once you lose the weight, you will want to keep it off. If you continue to eat the same way you have been eating, all of your hard work will have been in vain.
Hi I had the same kind of problem but I needed to lose 40 pounds, if losing some pounds of any description and inches is what you want then I would suggest you use a diet that is all natural and is rich in protein and vitamins, which is what the FDA recommends. I used a protein based diet after a friend who had lost a lot of weight with this recommended it to me. All the way through you feel great and energized, you also get great coaching and support along the way. The people are very friendly and gave me lots of great advice. I needed to lose 40 pounds and I did so with no problems. The products really work and you feel great whilst losing weight. I lost all my weight in less than four months and they have helped me to keep it off. I would definitely recommend using them. My sister did this also and lost 76 pounds in five months (She works out, I don鈥檛). There is no pressure and they will even send you a load of free samples so you can try before you buy. The samples were the thing that initially convinced me that this was the right diet for me. You also a get a free complete health consultation with the samples, I think I just paid the postage, but for what I got it was well worth it. You have to go to www.myhealthabc.com to register your details to get the free samples and the free advice etc and then they just call you up and ask you a few questions. It was so easy. Their main site is www.myhealthabcmall.com and you can see all the products and packages and order from their. Its nice to have contact with real people who care about you losing weight and improving your health. I am in better health now than I have ever been thanks to these products and I know that I will continue to keep the weight off with the help I have received. I hope this helps.
I found a great way to lose weight fast and keep it off. I do body cleansing. I lost 13 pounds in 9 days and then 28 pounds in less than a month. Cleansing will help the body get rid of impurities. Impurites come from a lot of things like fast food, pollution, food additives and preservatives etc. The impurities get stored in the fat in our body. To shrink the fat, we have to get rid of the impurities by cleansing. This made sense to me and I decided to try a cleanse program and it worked. The weight came off fast and this kept me motivated to keep going, not like other diets where the weight loss it too slow. To learn more call the toll free number 1-877-587-4647 or check out the website. Cleansing was good for me. Good luck whatever you decide to do!
http://losebigweight.com
Exercise everyday like jogging around the block
Skip meals. Eat 2 times per day than 3 times per day
Dont eat until you're full
Eat fruits at night if your hungry.
Drinks lots of water and stop all the fast food and chocolate.
I found this on this website. There are more tips and info.
there's a video on success fitness too.
Im on a diet too :]. Well try eating a healthy breakfast!Make your self full in the morning,But not too Full!Than eat lunch like an apple yogurt Etc.%26drink about lots of water,Till your full.If you might still get hungry try eating fruits or carrots dipped in ranch!But you have to work out in the afternoon or morning %26 night maybe.At dinner you should just get a protein bar or like a small amount of healthy food =) Start doing 40-100 situps a day.You get better at it tend to do more.Try excersising till your tired.You'll see :) You'll Burn all the calories from what you ate.%26 when your bored try to dance with good music.And drinking water prevents from being more hungry.Also do push ups to tend you arms make them skinny and not squishy!Also put a skinny model on your refigrator.When you are bored you can go to the refigator to look for food but when you see the skinny model it helps :)Hope it helps.Goodluck!
Hi, I agree with you that it is not easy to lose weight. Some people use pills , Fads, and Quick Diets as their losing weight methods but still there are no positive results. But I tell you this, it is not that hard to lose weight! I鈥檓 here to explain and help you in your weight problems!My company works with people in different weight and sizes. We help them in losing weight fast and guaranteed success. If you'd like to know more, check out my website here :
http://www.internetincomepackage.com/he/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net