Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hi all, what are you having for lunch today?


Answer:
A sausage roll, twix and half a bag of pretzels...... some days I just can't be arsed to be healthy!
a vegetable pastie
Cheddar and chilli wrap with Bengal mango chutney
I had a salmon and cucumber sandwich on wholegrain bread, delicious!
I had a superfoods salad from EAT today. It has mixed leafs, goats cheese, a little bit of broccolli and sweet potato, broad beans, mung bean sprouts,greated beetroot, peas and a light lemon vinigrette. I also add some crayfish tails for extra protein as I am going to the gym after work. It's great as it is low in calories and high in energy so a small salad keeps you full for the rest of the day and it tasts great too!
I had cooked rice with rasins mixed in it, left to go cold. Plus a bananna, an apple, 2 digestive biscuits, 2 tomatoes, a bottle of water and a can of pepsi. Yum...
i had a healthy spinach salad with peppers, cottage cheese and pine nuts which was lovely but was still starving so went to greggs and got a chicken and bacon sandwich mmmmmmmmmmmmmm want another one now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net