Sunday, October 25, 2009

Help...I have until May 24th to get in shape for the beach!!!?

I am going on a trip in May and I want to go to the beach while I am there. I am about 140lbs, right now..give or take. I want to loose maybe 5-10 lbs and tone up my body. I had a baby and went from 105lbs to now 140lbs. I like the weight on me, I just need to tone it up. I donthave time for the gym, but I do have some equipment at home...treadmill, ad lounger, bar bells, work out ball and resistant bands. I want to create a work out plan that will work for me and target the areas I want targeted.....stomach (pouch from baby), thighs (rub just a little), butt (gotten bigger and I like it, but want to keep it) and my arms (just tone). I love the new weight, but just want to tone it up before May. Any suggestions on exercising or plans that I can use?
Answer:
OMG! you need more help than what you can find in ByeDR.com!
there are some experts doing that...go consult them!
The treadmill is an awesome equipment to get into shape. Start to walk and build up to running or switch between walking and running. Also make sure to eat lots of fruits and veggies, protein, fiber, and lots of water. You can def lose that weight quick if you eat healthy and workout. Try 30 mins atleast 4 times a week. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net