Sunday, October 25, 2009

Herbalife procucts?

Hey, has anyone used Herbalife products for weight lose? and how have they helped you. Needs feedback
Answer:
I recently spent 拢120 in their products, and the only thing I lost was my money! They allegedly offer a money back guarantee, but I ain't holding my breath for that either...
I used a whole pile of their disgusting iron tasting tablets back in 1987 i lost about a stone and a half in weight in 2 months looked great but did'nt stick at it cos it was just not normal to betaking tablets instead of food twice a day
I assume seeing as that was 20 years ago that the products have totally changed and improved but to be honest any thing you have to take instead of food is a dumb idea as you cant stay on it longterm and as soon as you do you quickly bang on weight eating just normal food. my advice go on a real food healthy regime watch what you eat and your portion sizes and exercise you will look andfeel fine in a few weeks
Absolutely worthless! Since the middle ages people have not been able to take their money out of their wallets fast enough to give it to these sort of charlatans with their quack remedies. Please, if you don't want the money give it to a medical charity. At least that way there is an outside chance you may one day get some benefit from it.If you want to keep healthy and loose weight nothing has changed. Include plenty of assorted fresh fruit and veg in your calorie controlled diet, drink plenty of clear fluids. Alcohol low, cigarettes none, drugs including cannabis, none. 30-40 minutes of vigorous exercise 4-5 days a week. No shortcuts, no tricks, no way round it. Its the dogs bollocks.
Herbalife products don't work. I found something that helped me lose weight better then herbalife its Isagenix.
weeds not bad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net