Saturday, October 31, 2009

How can I get rid of muscle on my butt?

I'm a runner and my my whole lower body is all muscle. Even my butt. I have a very skinny waist and it looks unproportional to have a skinny waist and such a small upper body compared to such a large muscular lower body. As crazy as it sounds I want to get RID of muscle. Does anyone know how to get rid of muscle off of your butt?
Answer:
Run for six months using only your arms.
you can't 'get rid' of muscle, it's there to stay i'm afraid
only thing i can think of is stop running. but you dont want to do that so i guess to make yourself more proportional is start to work on building up your upper body.
Ever thought of counteracting it by getting more muscle on your torso.
i'd prefer that you *s.h.i.t* alot!
Darling why you worry about the muscle, it is good. Only you have to do good exercises for your upper body and make it proportional. Wish you best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net