Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hoodia Product?

I've read that Hoodia is very effective and there is no side effect?How far is this true?
How can we proove it now?
Just wonder that side effects may come later after years of dieting?
Any views?
How long can we be on that diet.Thanks for any feedback
Answer:
Meemee:I'll try to answer your questions. My experience with hoodia is strictly from a research standpoint. I've been researching hoodia for the past year so I'll share with you what I've discovered.Does Hoodia Work - Is It Effective?Raw hoodia gordonii has been used for centuries by the San tribe of South Africa - where hoodia gordonii is grown. So raw hoodia has definitely been "proven" to work as an effective appetite suppressant.However, hoodia diet pills are relatively new as they were first introduced on a mass scale in 2004. There are very few studies on the effectiveness of hoodia diet pills. However, the few studies that have been done have been very promising. Furthermore, there is mounting anecdotal evidence from dieters that it is a very effective appetite suppressant. Having said that, not everyone responds to it. So it might work and it might not work. Everyone is wired differently so while hoodia might work great for one person, it may not do a thing for you.The key thing with hoodia diet pills is getting REAL hoodia gordonii because the majority of them are fake (meaning they contain very little hoodia gordonii). I've provided a link below that highlights the 12 things to look for when shopping for hoodia diet pills to ensure you get the real deal. Are There Any Hoodia Side Effects?There are no known hoodia side effects to date but since hoodia diet pills are so new, we don't know what the long-term effects will be from daily use. Hoodia diet pills aren't recommended to be taken on a long-term basis anyway. In fact, they should only be used on an occassional basis (a few months at a time for example). They should not be taken on a regular basis over the long term - at least until we learn what the long term side effects are (if there will be any).Best of luck to you.Travis
If it sounds too good to be true, then it usually is.
The medical advisory have not passed it as safe in their opinion, doesnt stop people selling it though. The known side effects are high blood pressure which can cause heart problems, no is sure of the long term side effects as yet. It uses a generic of ephedra which was banned a few years ago so I assume it could still be pretty dangerous, if losing some pounds of any description and inches is what you want then I would suggest you use a diet that is all natural and is rich in protein and vitamins. This allows your body to get all the things it needs to function correctly and so you don鈥檛 feel hungry or tired. By doing this instead of going on one of these current craze diets you will be successful. I used a protein based diet with Herbalife after a friend who had lost weight recommended it to me. All the way through you feel great and energized, you also get great coaching and support along the way. The people are very friendly and gave me lots of great advice. I needed to lose 40 pounds and I did so fairly easily. There is no pressure and they will even send you a load of free samples so you can try before you buy. The samples were the thing that initially convinced me that this was the right path to choose, I could tell the difference right away. The products really work and you feel great whilst losing weight. You also a get e free complete health consultation with the samples, I think I just paid the postage, but for what I got it was well worth it.
I lost all my weight in less than four months and they have helped me to keep it off. I would definitely recommend using them, the products,the tips you get and encouragement are excellent. I am still with them so I stay healthy. The owners will advise you on what to purchase depending on what you want to lose, my sister did this also and lost 76 pounds in less than five months. The website is www.myhealthabc.com, if you want to lose the healthy way and quickly then this is for you. You just leave your details and they call you up, I would suggest that if you aren鈥檛 sure or don鈥檛 want someone to ring you then go to their main site www.myhealthabcmall.com and you can see all the products and packages. This is what I did before I went to the first site and left my details so they could contact me. You can see with all the products and detail they have, so you know that they mean business. Its nice to have contact with real people who care about you losing weight and improving your health. I know that I will continue to keep the weight off with the help I have received. I think so long as you are serious about losing weight then these guys will genuinely get you there.
There are lots of media coverage on Hoodia Gordonii, the African weight loss herb.It seems to be working for many people, ie it has an appetite suppressing ability that has helped people keep weight off.Here's a good review of Hoodia :-
http://tiredofbeingoverweight.com/hoodia...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net