Sunday, October 25, 2009

Help!!!!!!?

I used to be really skinny, but lately, ive just been forcing myself to eat, even when im not hugry!! i dont know why! i try to not do it, but i do! and in the past few months, ive gained like 30 pounds! i keep saying the next day im ganna stop forcing myself to eat, but i just cant! every night, i force myself to eat it and every night i feel so sick and im bawling my eyes out cause i feel sooo fat! help!
Answer:
ME TOO! I am just eating and eating and eating! I think that maybe you may have some stress factor in your life that is causing you some type of discomfort! I mean- I really don't know but this is weird because I am having the same problem. You also could not be getting enough vitamins or that you are just bored. Go walk and once you start excercising- you will stop eating so much! GOOD LUCK and one day we will stop force feeding our growing butts! I pray that you will end this habit! As well as myself! : )
Okay honey, you need to find someone you can talk to about this before it gets any worse. Seek some help from someone you trust.
Read tips %26 articles on different types of diets, exercise programs, yoga %26 much more....All about weight loss, weight watchers, Tea diets, easy home exercises to name a few
1st thing dont eat right before you go to bed.
during the day you might want to try slimfast or something that fills you up.
also if you are bored a lot you tend to eat more. maybe take up a new hobbie or sport.
Try to sign up with Weight Watchers. They can help you. Some people eat alot because of stress or they are bored. If this sounds like you, try to release your stress. Or if you are bored find a hobby or get a job.
I do that too, but I think that your just bored, you need to get out of the house more often, thats what I do. It should help, it helped me
Good Luck :)
Hun what you've found yourself into is yo-yo dieting.
From past experience, I can tell you that that's the worse thing for your body. It sometime seems like you should lose weight, and when you don't, you eat even more.My only advice is: you need to find enough inspiration, or power of will to break from this cycle. If you go 1 month without falling back again, then congrats.
hey,
i have the same promblem when i get mad ,deppressed , bored or happy i eat and ive gained alot of wait. i cannot help it and i cry and it just makes it worse......maybe your deppresd or something just try and tell me wat happens.....i hope it works for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net