Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hoodia, do you lose tons of weight?

I've heard that Hoodia Gordonii makes you lose tons of weight. I was wondering if anyone has tried these pills. They are supposed to have no known side effects. I want to lose 20 pounds by this summer. If anyone has tried this please let me know how your results were. Thanks
Answer:
This is my standard answer when this question comes up...Hoodia DOES work. I've used it, and, like any other drug or supplement, if you stop using it and resort to bad habits, you'll put the weight back on. There are people that bad mouth it. People need to remember that Hoodia is a natural supplement, meant to curve your appetite, not to burn fat or metabolize. In short, don't expect to eat 3 or 4 donuts in the morning, then take some Hoodia in the afternoon, and expect to be losing weight. That's not how it works. But IT DOES work.You can try some for free for 7 days, some of the vendors that offer it for free are listed here off and on.http://axalda.info/hoodia.html
Yes tried them and I noticed no difference... You still have to restrict food intake and increase exercise...Hoodia is supposed to curb the appetite but I notice no change in mine... They are expensive and not worth the money... There is no magic pill to make you lose weight.... it takes a life long commitment to healthy eating and exercise
It's just a placebo like all the other herbal treatments.
well i had a friend give me some to try it more or less stopped my cravin to eat i was full it felt like even though i didnt eat very much those few days i didnt fell like i was deprivin myself of anything so it worked it did what it was suppose to do though just not eatin what you usually do a day and replaceing some meals with celery is quite affective as well you burn more calories chewing celery than what you get from it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net