Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hi what is the best type of slimming pill to get, they need to have a appetite suppressant not just fat burner


Answer:
http://www.muscle-shop.co.uk/product/asp...
I have just placed an order for lean system 7 I;ve done a bit of web search and it seems to show it works? but like a lot of things it never works for me! So only one way to find out and thats to try? I am adding exercise to my diet plan and hopefully it will work this time.
I got mine from holland and barrett shop.
PLease be very careful of so called wonder diet pills .My doctor prescribed me both Reductil and Xenical both of which gave me dreadful side effect s and didn't really help my weight.I did however have a sudden realisation that i could do this without chemicals and simply began to eat properly, 3 meals a day with a low fat content, lots of vitamins and counting calories. I also now excercise. In 6 weeks i have lost 12lbs which is far more than i did when taking slimming pills.
If you find the thought of 3 meals a day daunting , you can start off with 6 small meals but the most important one is breakfast as this kick starts your metabolism and makes it burn!
Good luck
some narcotics do the job. Not the safest way but the cheapest and most effective. Depends on how desperate you are. If i was you i would train your mind. Tell yourself that you love you and that your not going to abuse your body anymore say this everyday infront of a mirror and hopefully that should motivate you in to sticking to a balance diet. You only get one body treat it good! and it will treat you even better!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net