Sunday, October 25, 2009

HELP!!! I'm on detox diet and craving nicotene?

Hi quit smoking last November and have not missed smoking at all . . .until now!I've been doing a detox and for the last 2 days, I am really craving nicotene. My partner is a smoker so we have fags in our house all the time . . .I've gone as far as actually lighting up but then threw the 'cancer stick' away.What can I do to overcome this . .. no replies with 'light one up' please. Can be craving be satisfied with something else. I really don't want to go back to being a smoker.
Answer:
This might be your body's way of doing a final "purge" of the toxins from nicotine. Sometimes we crave the things that are the worst for us when we cleanse.Drink LOTS of water until it passes. It will pass....
Have faith in ur will power.U eat only when hungry and that too not more than three times a day with only and only water in between. Chew each morsel at least 32 times. In the process u enjoy it more and make ur body motor system tell u that u have had enough.Take light exercises and brisk walks regularly preferably twice a day.U will achieve the ideal weight effortlessly in a reasonable time.
Try nicotine patches or just drink alot of water. . .believe in yourself and use your will-power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net