Saturday, October 31, 2009

HOODIA! have you used HOODIA? is it safe?! what were your results?


Answer:
Ok this is the deal- I was afraid to try it, so it sat on my shelf for 2 weeks. During that time, I did enough research to learn that it inhibits hunger- and that's it. Nothing much more was said except I read that it gave people the jitters.....so, since appetite was NOT an issue with me, I thought it would be stupid to use it. So today I was feeling adventurous and tried it- regardless of the appetite supressant thing, I loved the wide-awake feeling. I did not feel jittery like on caffeine, just very awake, and also not hungry at all. So I conclude that - yes, it will supress your hunger (if you are someone who is overweight because they eat too much) and it does get you 'wired', you'll have to decide if you like the feel of it or not- you can get a 2 week sample for the cost of shipping somewhere online, just search for it. That's what I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net