Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hi ppl - please can u tell me which exercises will help reduce my thighs??

Please note i DONT want to lose ANY weight anywhere else. My body consists of very thin toned arms, large breasts, slim waist and toned calves and buttocks. The only body part im unhappy with is my thighs - i feel theyre becoming slightly jiggly and a little bit 2 big for my liking! I am REALLY really petite (only 4 ft 11 inches) so if i had slimmer thighs i feel i would look *leggier* proportionswise and would have the confidence to wear short skirts (maybe even w/o heels). Wat exercises or sports will help me slim and tone my thighs but not affect any other part of my body (especially my boobs lol!) - thanks pplz :)
Answer:
yoga stretches your muscles and tones so your legs will be thinner.
try flat sit ups
jogging

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net