Saturday, October 31, 2009

HI.Has anyone here ever used or heard about HERBALIFE??

My husband is goingto use this diet plan starting Monday and i was wondering if amyone had any suggestions about this diet plan. THANKS!!
Answer:
Hi Iuse herbalife and its excellent. I have lost 37 pounds and I feel fantastic. The products and help etc are the best. Your hubby will do just fine if he sticks to te program and advice. they will show him how to keep off the weight once he has lost it. Hope this helps.
I have heard of it, but have not heard of any successful results
Diets don't work.Use portion control, eat sensibly and excercise.Those potions won't teach you to eat intelligently or make you exercise. You have to do that yourself.A new lifestyle is in order where you learn to eat properly.
I heard its multi level marketing firm, Have checked other diets? weight watchers? Have you seen your doctor? my Advice put it on hold for a bit. Your health is Iimportant,,
Its very expensive. I thought that it would work for me. I bought it for $600. and was still missing some pills that they told me that I still needed to take.I think that the only reason why it works is because since you are drinking a lot of water with the 7 pills a day that you have to take it fills your stomach up.. I say if that is what you want to do go for it but you can get the same effect by drink 8 full glasses of water a day without the $600 worth of pills that end up smelling like urine if you leave them out for a while.Any if he really wants to take diet pills that work tell him to see his physican. They prescribe the best ones.
If you saw Ugly Betty you'd have seen them parody it with something called Herbalux. The real Herbalife is currently fighting an allegation in court says “endless chain schemes,” insufficient disclosure in assisted marketing plans, unfair and deceptive business practices, and fraud and deceit."There are probably better ways to lose weight.
It is a scam... I it kind of a laxative so you will drink a lot, got to the bathroom often, and yes lose a couple of pound that will get back as soon as you return to a normal diet.
FEFE,
"LOSE WEIGHT NOW, ASK ME HOW."
IN MY EARLY YEARS WHILEST IN HIGH SCHOOL, I WAS A DISTRIBUTOR. BACK THEN WHAT I DIDN'T KNOW WAS THAT IT DID NOT TAKE POPPING SUPPLEMTS AND DRINKING SHAKES AND JUST EATING 1 MEAL PER DAY TO LOSE WEIGHT.
I NOW KNOW THAT IT DOES NOT REQUIRE SHAKES OR SUPPLEMENTS TO LOSE WEIGHT, BUT PROPER PORTION CONTROL AND EATING WHEN YOU'RE HUNGRY -- EATING TO LIVE, NOT LIVING TO EAT IS A PROFOUND KEY.
PEOPLE HABITUALLY EAT FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS.
This diet has been around for many yrs.
It is actually a way of life.You use it in your everyday way of living. Like Atkins or the others .It will work if you do exactly as it says.. and of course excercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net