Sunday, October 25, 2009

Help! I'm trying to diet... is this good?

For breakfast I have light n fit yogurt, lunch I have a South Beach Diet Dinner, and then for supper I usually have a small amount of whatever I cook for dinner. 8 glasses of water throughout the day and I try and snack on some fruit also. I excercise 30 min on the treadmill 5 days a week. Will this work? Any suggestions?
Answer:
Gz... your gonna get tired of that fast.... guaranteed. The work out part is great but your eating habits will catch up to you.... What you need to do is concentrate more on portion control, not what you eat. Eating six small males a day and your exercise routine will drop pounds fast.Good Luck!
Wow! thats good! keep it up!
your plan looks good. When i was getting in shape for my wedding i found that watching my sugar intake helped me shed pounds. i used to eat yogurt frequently but stopped after i saw how much sugar was in a serving. i'm sure there are brands that have lower sugar. i would increase your breakfast, if you're just having yogurt, that isn't giving your body much to start the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net