Saturday, October 31, 2009

How do I lose 20 lbs in 6 weeks?

goin to the bahamas.
Answer:
Cut off a leg.
drink nothing but water and eat only fruits and vegetables. Do lots of sit ups and squats.
I had quit smoking before my wedding and gained 20 lbs. A month and a half before my wedding (about 6 weeks) my dress did not zip. I used the south beach diet started walking every night and did some light weight lifting 3 nights a week. I lost 30 lbs. in that time and my dress was a little loose (but looked great). For me this diet worked best. I had tried other ones in the past that failed miserably. My only concern is that what works for one person may not work for someone else so I cant guarantee you that this will work for you. I was never hungry and the food taists great its more of a change of life style thing. If you can get through the first 2 weeks the rest is cake (literally you can have that piece of cake after 2 weeks if you want too).Try it, it worked wonders for me and the weight was easy to keep off too.
Sounds like fun! Exercise! Start jogging or walking to burn up some fat. Cut out some carbs and sodas. Make sure you have a good routine.
Brisk walking/jogging for 30-60 minutes daily, start by eating a healthy breakfast, and eat approx 5/6 SMALL portions of food throughout the day. Your hot meal should be included in this but make sure it is a small portion not a whole plate full. Foods included could be chicken strips with salad strips (finger size), banana (best eaten in the morning), Ryvita with marmite, but no butter, fruit and veg sticks to snack on. You can do sit ups etc but do not expect to see ripling abs, it only tones up the muscle, the fat will still be sat overtop and your muscle will not show, this may help to tone up excess skin, but 6 weeks is not very long. Walking/jogging or other cardiovascular excercises will get your metabalism going and therefore burn fat. Keep a count of the calories you consume and the amount of saturated fat in food, the less the better. If you join a weight watchers or similar program, they will be able to advise you better on the food side of losing weight. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net