Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hormones Help!?

When you're still growing, at one point, does your weight stabilize? Because that's your adult weight?Because I am 13 years old 5'4 and 120 pounds. I feel so fat, and I'm scared if I am going to become overweight as I get older or something. I'm really scared too, because, I don't come from "skinny, or healthy" genes.
Answer:
I think that sounds like agreat weight. ALWAYS eat healthy and exercise 3x / week and you will remain at a healthy weight.
I don't think that you're fat, in fact, you don't even sound overweight. But, if you really feel overweight, you might want to do some sports in your community or something, but wathc your weight. If you get to thin, thats bad news
your weight's ok for your height and build, but for your age, not so. it is normal for starting teens to feel that way, but since you say that you don't come from "skinny" genes (skinny is not equated to healthy by the way), try not to gain more than 10% of your present weight.
eat healthier i have fat jeans in me and im realy skinny and have a great body and all i eat is junkfood i've despied to swich to eat heathier so i have a reason to deserve my body and it makes me feel better about how i look for some reason so eat healthy exersise and you'll feel better about how you look
you're not fat girl, you're fine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net