Saturday, October 31, 2009

Honey drink to clean out your system?

Its a diet aid i think, its suppose to be good for your liver, does anyone know what else is in it?
Answer:
I think you might be talking about this one, Cider apple vinegar (from the health shop) and honey. You have a tablespoon of the vinegar and a tablespoon of honey in a glass of water every day. It is supposed to be good for all sorts of ailments but tastes pretty awful.
My family and I have been using the best cleansing technology...:)the first time I did it, I lost 16 pounds in 9 days:)...check out this site....w w w .gocleanse. com/colinIt will change your life:)
Thats it, just honey and warm water every day is supposed to be a good liver tonic, a hand full of black grapes can also be taken as a liver tonic as well as part of a detox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net