Sunday, October 25, 2009

Help! I'm never hungry anymore!?

My mom can't get me to eat anything anymore. I'm just not hungry. Have any suggestions about getting my appatite back before I lose a serious amount of vitamines?
Answer:
I have the same problem sometimes. Alot of my loss of appatite has to do with my depression. But with you it could be different. My suggestion to you is to simply to force yourself to eat. Even if Im not hungry, I will get a small snack. One time I actaully passed out down my stairs. It was from not eating enough. Just push yourself to eat even if you dont want to.
exercise to get your metabolism moving...
Wow, I would love to catch this from you! Seriously, I think that your mom should take you to the doctor and get a check up to make sure that there isn't something going on because this is not normal.
you can try smoking reefer, that will get your apetite back up, if your fat then its ok, keep shredding them pounds, but if your skinny then eat junk food no matter what.
Eat- Even though you're not hungry, you need to eat. Eat chocolate, pretzels, popcorn, ice cream (or frozen yogurt), Ramen noodles, and even pizza! Drink tea, Pepsi, Gatorade, Propel, Special K 2 0 Protein Water, Smart Water by Glaceau, SoBe, SoBe Lean, Elements, and Vitamin Water by Glaceau. ANYTHING with calories and things like that. Trust me, I am this way when I'm sick or when I ate too much the day before.
I like the first poster's answer. Go exercise. Get outside and do something, play a sport, run, jump, skip, be happy. After that grab yourself a banana or a full meal. If you are having trouble eating and getting the nutriants, switch to juice instead of soda, tea, water, etc. Milk is fine too. Hope this helps some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net