Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hi! I am looking to loose 100 plus pounds and wondered if there was anybody out there seeking to do the same?

I would like to perhaps find somebody to swap ideas and of course, to help EACHOTHER stay motivated. Please emial me if your up for the challenge. Take and good luck!
Answer:
hey!!!!have you tried sparkpeople. that is a really good place to find support even if you don't use the other resources it has. I don't follow the meal plan on there but I try the recipes, motivation articles, and fitness help. Plus you'll meet some really nice people. I'm aiming around 30lbs for my short term goal(July)and 60-70lbs for my long term (december/end of the year) but good luck!!!
I'd weigh 20 lbs and die if I lost 100 lbs.
Good luck :)To help with motivation, you could get some books like Dr. Phil's book, Oprah's book, Bob Greene's book, or a diet book like South Beach diet or something. I love those types of books.Something I find inspiring is Oprah's online journal on her website. You can journal on your own and read other people's shared journals. There's a forum on Dr. Phil's site where you can chat with people and share information and experiences.
hey i would email you but it says you don't allow it. I'm looking to loose 75 pounds, we could support each other if you like. My email is kertlandlaura@yahoo.co.uk i'm using my bf's ID at mo cause my answering limit has run out.
Your profile won't allow e-mails. I'd love to be your support!
My motivation has been working and here is what I've been doing. Last week on friday night I told myself that I was going to eat healthy all day long on Saturday only. Not ever a taste of anything high in fat or high in calories.. Then at the end of the day on Saturday, once I achieved my goal for that day, I wanted to do it again the next day. I have been doing it now for a week and I have not had anything bad for my body. It really works. Do it one day at a time. Water, milk, hot tea, cold tea( no sugar), no mayo on sandwhichs, no cheese, lots of vegs, . You know what's healthy. Hope this helps. Good luck!! I've lost 5 lbs already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net