Sunday, October 25, 2009

Help with weight?

I recently lost all the weight that I wanted to lose. For some reason I couldn't keep it off. I know a lot of people have this problem. I am starting to lose it again. I just need some tips it actually keep it off this time. Please, this is kind of stessing me out.
Answer:
Exercise everyday like jogging around the block
Skip meals. Eat 2 times per day than 3 times per day
Dont eat until you're full
Eat fruits at night if your hungry.
Drinks lots of water and stop all the fast food and chocolate.
I found this on this website. There are more tips and info.
there's a video on success fitness too.
Ive been through that as well. For me staying motivated and working out consistently is what made the big difference and also changing my lifestyle to always try and eat healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net